I always see the Rain shop and think, WOW, how lovely! It smells amazing, it looks cozy and inviting, and it generally just warms my heart to think that a small company from Swellendam was able to create this iconic brand. Made with natural African botanicals, these gorgeous bath and beauty products are packed with antioxidants, moisturizers, and nutrients. You must have a look at their delicately illustrated herbarium where they share the benefits of the ingredients – it’s informative and lovely to look at!
Rain is what is good about our beautiful country:
In support of that vision, here are some amazing products that you can buy directly from their web store to add that finishing touch to your guest room and guest bathroom. And don’t forget their homeware – I have my eye on one of those crochet blankets!
- honeycomb Blanket \\ 2. organic scented sachets \\ 3. bath mat \\ 4. rock mint bath salts \\ 5. wild cotton glycerine soap \\ 6. wild cotton body lotion \\ 7. wild cotton gift box \\ 8. bath salts in bag \\ 9. baobab and olive soap
And now that you have all of these lovely products, here are 5 tips to make your guest feel pampered:
- Luxury bath products are always a treat. Whether you choose bath salts, bubble bath or a luxurious bar of soap, make sure that they are hypoallergenic and natural as far as possible.
- Scented sachets in drawers and cupboards will ensure that they stay fresh. Closed doors have the tendency to become musty, which is not what you want when a guest opens a doors or drawer.
- Soft and absorbent bath mats will ensure that feet stay dry and warm on bathroom floors. They are also great to prevent slipping! Choose super absorbent cotton which dries quickly when aired after a shower or bath.
- Body lotions and potions are always a nice touch, but again you have to ensure that they are natural and suitable for sensitive skin.
- Heated towels are such a treat! If you don’t have a heated towel rail, install a wall-mounted heating panel and place a freestanding towel rail in front of it to make sure that your guests have toasty towels.
All images courtesy of Rain.