Kari from Lovilee shared this gorgeous post on guest room printables. Click here for the original post!
About four years ago we renovated and moved into our own home and I’ve loved personalizing it with distinct pieces, making it warm & homey, more personal and more ‘us’. We absolutely love having guests over which usually coincides with visits to the mountain, delicious food & great conversation. It’s important to me that our guests feel at home, free to make coffee for themselves & get comfortable and there’s no easier way of doing this than prepping the guest room & bathroom for them, adding thoughtful details & fresh linen.
This month is all about bunnies on the blog and it’s no secret how much we love this theme. To me it was the perfect opportunity to create thoughtful details to add to the guest room, which includes a welcome card, water bottle labels, a do not disturb sign & a card for the wifi password so our guests know how special they are to us – all designed by Lieflingkind. I’m so excited to be sharing these designs with you today & know that you’ll love the bunny details as much as we do.
We kept to a cool grey-blue and gold coloring, meaning these free guest room printables will suit most rooms and all of the seasons. These are simple to create, easy to display and perfect for hosting your guests over the upcoming Easter holidays (or any time of the year really). Pop the cards into frames, add a couple of midnight snacks in jars and you’ll be a memorable host in no time at all.
- Downloaded guest room design, printed onto A3 cardstock (download them from the original post here)
- Art knife & steel ruler
- 500ml water bottle
- Two 15 x 10cm photo frames in colors of your choice (we recommend gold, white or a wooden texture)
- Glue gun
- Cut out all the printed elements, using the crop marks in the corners as your guides. Be careful not to cut too far past the crop marks.
- Once cut, add the Welcome & Wifi Card to the frames and display on a bookshelf or dresser. Feel free to play around with different sizes/designs for the frames to keep it interesting.
- Add the Water Bottle labels to 500ml bottles using your glue gun & place the bottles on the side tables.
- Cut the Door Hanger Tag out according to the thin grey lines & hang at the back of the door.
Have fun spoiling your guests & be sure to let us know if you have any tips and tricks of your own!