The Industrial Style plays with exposed walls and reclaimed items that ad a harder, unrefined element. You don’t however need to live in a warehouse with floor to ceiling metal-framed windows to incorporate some elements of the style in your own décor scheme.
Look at furniture pieces on castors or ones made of different types of metal; reclaimed office storage solutions that add personality to a space while still being practical.
My firm favorite style icon of this interior style is the studio lighting now seen mixed into all sorts of interiors: from minimal Scandinavian to rustic French.
I found these great inexpensive items to finish the look in your home. Also have a look at the Pipe shelf DIY Germarie did in a previous post.
- Tin round mirror – Mr Price Home
- Replica Bertoia – Chair Crazy
- Industrial metal dome hanging pendant – Mr Price Home
- Industrial desk – Mr Price Home
- Brent iron stool – Loft Living
- Cargo coffee table – Weylandts
- Cargo 2 door cabinet – Weylandts
Happy styling, Industrial Revolutionistas!