As I’m writing this post I am layered with three sets of clothes and two pairs of socks – it’s freezing cold and I’m loving it. Just because it’s the best excuse to drink way too much hot chocolate!
Chunky knits are such a lovely way of celebrating winter. It’s an ode to texture and I have found the most creative people that have designed decor items with an ‘out of the box’ approach. View the shopping page at the end of the post.
Have a look at how chunky knits are introduced in furniture, lighting and even as wallpaper. We have dedicated the month of July to all things winter and will show you how to knit your own carpet with the least amount of effort to introduce a bit of chunky into your home.
1. Knitted lamp shade from Etsy
2. Yellow floor pillow from Woolworths
3. Yellow knitted blanket from Etsy
4. Just for fun! Knitted bear hat from Hello Pretty
5. Knitted print wallpaper from Koziel
6. Chunky knit leg warmers for chairs from Hello Pretty
7. Round knit carpet from Etsy
8. Knitted bean bag from Etsy
9. Knitted Kudu trophy head lamp from Hello Pretty
10. Rustic footstool from Hello Pretty